I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Viola (the creator of Lani) has brought out yet another incredible product; The Beauty Stone!
Designed to increase blood circulation, boost lymphatic drainage and ultimately, refine and smooth your skin, as well as stimulate a variety of acupressure points our custom designed double comb edged stone, made of 100% bian, gently hugs the curves of your face, throat and neck so you can soon find your skin looking smoother, more toned radiantly youthful.
ABOUT BAIN STONES
Bian stones, considered to be the best tools for Gua Sha, were formed about 65 million years ago when a meteorite collided with Earth in Shandong, China. Bian stones contains up to 40 trace minerals produce negative ions and have thermal conductivity and heat-storing capabilities. When rubbed against the skin, the stone gives out ultrasonic impulses which help boost microcirculation. Bian stones produce around 3x as many pulses compared with Jade and Rose Quartz, which are often used in gua sha tools.
(Your stone comes with full instructions so that you can soon find your face and neck smoother, more relaxed and looking radiantly youthful.)
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to reduce puffiness
- Enhances absorption ability for skincare products
- Releases blockages in the muscles, skin, and fascia
- Improves blood circulation
- Encourages lymphatic drainage
- Promotes a healthy, youthful glow
HOW TO USE
- Using the wider teeth edged side of the stone start with downward strokes on each side of the neck, moving from just below the hairline to the top of the shoulders.
- Now move to the sides of the throat and stroke downwards from just below the jar to above the collarbone.
- Next, ‘hug’ the jawline with the curved edge of the stone and stroke upwards and outwards.
- Now using the flat side of the stone, move to the lower cheek and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
- Move to the upper check and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
- Now ‘hug’ your browbone with the curved edge of the stone and stroke outward toward the temples.
- Move to the forehead, using upward and outward strokes starting from above your eyebrows to the hairline.
- At the end of each stroke, give the tool a little wiggle to help release tension.
- To support lymphatic drainage, sweep down the sides of you throat at the end of your ritual.
- Use the tooth edged sides of the stone to focus on areas where you hold more tension and to help with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Use light side to side wiggle movements on areas of concern.
Lani Beauty Stone
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil
- Squalane (Olive)
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Oil*
- Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil
- Jojoba Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil
- Linalool **
- Eugenol **
- *Organic ingredient
- ** Naturally occurring in essential oils