I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Viola (the creator of Lani) has brought out yet another incredible product!
This Juice Cleanse effortlessly melts away the day, removing makeup, impurities, dirt and environmental toxins without stripping or drying skin! It's made with a clarifying, yet the hydrating blend of super boosted plant oils and with notes of creamy vanilla, juicy mandarin and sweet orange; it’s the ultimate deep cleansing treatment.
- Lifts away makeup and impurities for a deep cleanse
- Addresses excess sebum and helps bring skin back into balance
- Cleanses, balances and hydrates all at once
- Leaves skin looking radiant, supple and nourished
- Lightly scented with zesty blood orange, sweet vanilla and tangy mandarin
HOW TO USE
- Add a few drops of oil into the palm of your hand. Spread between your palms and then apply to your face and neck.
- Massage thoroughly, but gently, for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Soak the bamboo flannel in hand-hot water, wring it out and place over your face for a few moments.
- Gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary.
- To finish, splash your face with warm water.
Lani Juice Cleanse With Cloth 100ml
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil
- Linalool, Limonene, Citral **
- *Organic Ingredient
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils