I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Plus Viola actually changed her packaging for me so it was plastic-free - if you've bought Lani in the past you won't find any of the plastic stoppers inside the lid when you purchase from me :)
This vegan tropical body oil is a blend of tropical oils and superfood oils. It is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids and plant collagen. To use simply massage evenly onto dry or damp skin, concentrating on dry and problem areas.
Immerse yourself in the exotic scent of Madagascan ylang ylang while tropical & superfood oils deeply nourish and restore your skin to its glowing, supple and smooth best.
Lightweight and fast-absorbing, our Body Oil banishes dry patches, supports skin elasticity, reduces signs of ageing, targets stretch marks, and infuses skin with an intense and long-lasting moisture boost.
- Restores moisture and instantly hydrates dry skin
- Imparts a dewy glow
- Targets stretch marks
- Improves skin elasticity and suppleness
- Helps to speed up the healing of skin conditions such as eczema
- Fights the first signs of ageing
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Calms the mind and promotes relaxation
- Coconut oil soothes and conditions the skin
- Camellia seed oil targets stretch marks and helps to increase the skin's elasticity
- Sweet almond oil fights the signs of ageing
- Baobab oil and Moringa oil stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and Ylang Ylang calms your mind and lets you dream of faraway shores.
Lani Tropical Body Oil - 100ml
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) oil
- Andansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil
- Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) seed oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil*
- *Organic ingredient