I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Plus Viola actually changed her packaging for me so it was plastic free - if you've bought Lani in the past you won't find any of the plastic stoppers inside the lid when you purchase from me :)
This vegan Tropical Cacao Detox Mask will transform your complexion in just 20 minutes thanks to the phenomenally purifying chocolate mousse mask!
The unique powder transforms into a fluffy mousse upon contact with water – releasing its magic and heavenly cacao smell the moment you use it.
Suitable for every skin type. If you have very sensitive skin you may experience a slight tingling sensation.
- Detoxifies skin
- Deep cleans pores and absorbs excess oils
- Increases the production of collagen
- Helps calm blemishes and lighten acne scars
- Improves skin elasticity
- Hydrates skin and revitalises tired complexions
- Delays sings of ageing
- Anti-oxidant rich raw cacao, creamy coconut milk and hydrating coconut water work to nourish and revitalise tired skin
- Cleansing Australian clays deep clean pores, absorb excess oil and draw out toxins
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera, healing turmeric and vitamin C tone and brighten the skin
HOW TO USE
Pour around 1 tbsp. of powder into a bowl and slowly add drops of water until it turns into a mousse
Apply to clean and dry skin and leave until dry
Rinse off with warm water
Recommend you use it at least once or twice a week for best results
Lani Tropical Cacao Detox Mask
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Kaolin (Pastel Pink Australian Clay)
- Smectite (Beige Australian Clay)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)
- Milk Powder Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa)
- Powder* Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Sodium Bicarbonate Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)
- Water* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera)
- Powder* Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)*
- *Organic ingredient