I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Plus Viola actually changed her packaging for me so it was plastic free - if you've bought Lani in the past you won't find any of the plastic stoppers inside the lid when you purchase from me :)
This vegan Tropical Coconut Face Polish will buff away dullness and impurities with our creamy, dreamy Coconut Face Polish. Nourishing coconut, smoothing rice and brightening vitamin C gently polish skin to target blocked pores, remove dull build-up and restore softness. It’s super gentle and leaves skin feeling squeaky clean but never stripped. You’ll be left with a complexion that’s looking velvety smooth, mattified and radiant.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Mattifies skin
- Hydrates skin
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Coconut oil soothes and conditions the skin
- Camellia seed oil targets stretch marks and helps increase skin elasticity
- Sweet almond oil fights the signs of ageing
- Baobab oil and Moringa oil stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and Ylang Ylang calms your mind and lets you dream of faraway shores
HOW TO USE
- Mix ½ – 1 tsp with a few drops of water to make a paste
- Apply to clean and dry skin in circular motions and massage gently for up to one minute
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Use the polish 1 – 2 times a week for best results but if you love it you can use daily!
Lani Tropical Coconut Face Polish
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder*
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- *Organic ingredient