I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Plus Viola actually changed her packaging for me so it was plastic-free - if you've bought Lani in the past you won't find any of the plastic stoppers inside the lid when you purchase from me :)
This Vegan Tropical Fruit Radiance Mask is intensely hydrating and revitalising that smells incredible! This mask is bursting with anti-oxidant rich tropical fruits, coconut water and coconut milk to hydrate, brighten and revive dehydrated, dull and tired complexions.
Mango, Pineapple and Passion fruit enzymes gently resurface skin while nourishing banana, baobab and coconut protect from moisture loss, delivering a replenished feel and restoring a dewy luminosity from the first use.
- Brightens skin
- Adds a luminous glow
- Gently resurfaces skin
- Hydrates skin
- Fights free radical damage
- Helps to improve skin firmness
- Soothes and calms irritations
- Mango, Pineapple and Passion fruit enzymes gently resurface skin
- Nourishing banana, baobab and coconut protect from moisture loss, delivering a replenished feel and restoring a dewy luminosity from the first use.
HOW TO USE
Mix 1 tbsp. with water to make a paste.
Apply a thin layer to clean skin.
Leave on 10–20 minutes or until mask is dry.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Use the mask 1 – 2 times a week for best results.
We do not recommend to use the Fruit Mask on very sensitive skin.
Lani Tropical Fruit Radiance Mask
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Powder*
- Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Fruit powder
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Powder
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Powder
- Musa Pardisiaca (Banana) Fruit Powder
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Powder*
- *Organic ingredient