I am super excited to be a stockist of Lani hair and body products as they tick all of the boxes! Viola (the creater of Lani) has worked with me to give an option for an aluminium screw top lid instead of a pipette lid for her serums! That way you can use an old pipette if you have one or buy the pipette option first and the aluminium lid when you run out to save waste!
The Lani Tropical Super Serum is a potent facial elixir! It's an award-winning Super Serum that stars a nutrient-rich blend of tropical oils and divinely scented dawn blooming jasmine to leave your skin incredibly healthy, smooth and luminous.
Silky, and almost weightless, it absorbs quickly to reveal a hydrated, balanced and nourished complexion.
‘This lightweight, hydrating oil-based serum has become a staple for its ability to seal in moisture and its uncomplicated, yet highly effective, skin affinity‘ Winner of the 2018 Real Beauty & Wellbeing Awards
- Camellia seed oil helps to enhance skin’s elasticity and calm inflammations.
- Marula oil creates a protective barrier and locks in moisture keeping skin plump.
- Watermelon seed oil is highly detoxifying and helps to dissolve excess sebum.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin C, Passion fruit oil supports anti-ageing and boosts luminescence.
- Jojoba oil tackles dry skin and balances oily complexions
- Jasmine flower is renowned for its regenerative capabilities while its delicate fragrance restores a sense of calm.
- Hydrates skin
- Boosts radiance and skin luminescence
- Accelerates cell regeneration
- Locks in moisture and keeps cells plump
- Soothes and calms irritations
- Balances the production of sebum
- Increases skin elasticity
- Helps to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin from environmental damages
HOW TO USE
Apply a few drops onto your cleansed face and neck.
Pause for a moment, cup your hands and cover your nose and mouth, take a deep breath and let the scent of white Jasmine relax you before massaging the serum into your skin.
The serum can be used daily or as desired and can be used under moisturiser for an extra boost of moisture.
- How often should I use it? Use the Serum daily or as desired. Can be used morning and/or evening.
- How many uses can I get out of one bottle? Since you will only use a few drops at a time you can expect the bottle to last anything between 2-8 months.
- Does it expire? Since we do not use parabens we recommend you use the Serum within a year.
- Can I use it on all skin types? Yes, the Serum nourishes, repairs and rejuvenates all skin types and since it is non comedogenic it is also suitable for combination/oily skin.
Lani Tropical Super Serum
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximize freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for March is Friend Farm Animal Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary located in rural Kent, UK. Established in 1994 they have rescued upward of 2000 animals.
- Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil
- Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Oil
- *Organic ingredient
- **Naturally occuring in essential oils