I saw these magical looking laundry sheets a while ago and have been dying to get my hands on them ever since! They are now stocked up in our warehouse in the masses making it smell INCREDIBLE!
They're super hassle free so you don’t need to worry about figuring out the best amount to use, you just use a single strip every time and they are of course 100% plastic free! The packaging is paper, which can be both recycled or composted after use too!
The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes. It’s even kind to the most sensitive of skins to put your worries to rest.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Paraben-free, Phosphate-free, Chlorine bleach free, Free from added dyes
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- No More Measuring - No More Mess
- Plastic-free, recyclable and compostable packaging
- Reduced carbon production in transport
- 32 washes
How to use: 1 strip = 1 wash
- Detach a strip
- Place strip in the washing machine drum
- Add clothes and start washing machine
For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips. Small loads - half a strip.
Laundry Eco-Strips (Fresh Linen) - Tru Earth
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend: natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water