Well what can I say, this conditioner that has BLOWN ME AWAY! This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used and it smells like something out of this world! As you may have seen from my vidoes I have blonde hair and finding a good conditioner that's natural and plastic free has been really hard to come across. So when Julie from Wild Sage sent me this to try I was SO excited!
I have since begged for another jar until the conditioner was ready for release as I couldn't bear the thought of not using it! So for the past 2-3 months I have been using this conditioner and I have only used 1 and a bit jars which shows how far it goes.
If you've been struggling with conditioner bars then you need to try this!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Wild Sage's signature scent combined with Organic Broccoli seed oil is what makes this preservative free conditioner so wonderful
- Good for all hair types and you only need to use a very small amount.
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of Brassica oleraceae
- It contains a fatty acid profile that gives it excellent absorption properties while offering significant film forming properties on the hair, resulting in a natural lustre.
- The excellent anti-oxidant profile makes it an easy substitute for the activity of silicones where the film forming activity results in a natural shine, and cuticle smoothing of the hair.
ABOUT BROCOLI OIL
- Organic Broccoli Oil is being heralded as a miracle oil because it's packed full of vitamins it promotes healthy, strong hair, and inhibits the production of DHT, a hormone that has been linked with hair loss.
- It's a light, readily absorbed oil that locks in moisture, forming a barrier between your hair and the elements. Composed of almost 50% erucic acid, an essential fatty acid, and vitamins A,C,K and B, it is particularly effective in hair care, with many using it as a natural replacement for silicones – a synthetic product added to most conditioners to promote smooth, silky hair.
- A great all-round oil which in this conditioner has the ability to tame fly away frizz, smooth the hairs cuticle and to nourish every single strand!
WHY I LOVE WILD SAGE
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
Lavender & Rose Geranium Hair Conditioner - Wild Sage + Co
HOW TO USE
This conditioner is amazing but don't get too carried away, you only need a very small amount!
- After shampooing make sure you have thouroughly rinsed your hair, using warm and not too hot water.
- Squeeze you hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work.
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the dryest parts.
- Leave on you hair for a few minutes, the dryer you hair the longer you should leave it on.
- Rinse your hair in the coldest water you can stand.
HOW IT'S MADE
Wild Sage Co products are made with the best natural ingredients possible and are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
They are proud to offer 100% natural, Vegan ingredients in all of their soaps (and I'm proud to sell them)!
When making their shampoo bars and soaps they use both a cold process and a super-fatting process. Doing this means their products keep the free oils and naturally occurring glycerin, this is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising!
- Organic Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil
- Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil
- Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate
- Latic Acid
- *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
- (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)