Well, what can I say, this conditioner that has BLOWN ME AWAY! This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used and it smells like something out of this world! As you may have seen from my videos I have blonde hair and finding a good conditioner that's natural and plastic-free has been really hard to come across. So when Julie from Wild Sage sent me this to try I was SO excited!
I have since begged for another jar until the conditioner was ready for release as I couldn't bear the thought of not using it! So for the past 2-3 months, I have been using this conditioner and I have only used 1 and a bit jars which shows how far it goes.
If you've been struggling with conditioner bars then you need to try this!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Wild Sage's signature scent combined with Organic Broccoli seed oil is what makes this preservative-free conditioner so wonderful
- Good for all hair types and you only need to use a very small amount.
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Brassica oleraceae
- It contains a fatty acid profile that gives it excellent absorption properties while offering significant film forming properties on the hair, resulting in a natural lustre.
- The excellent anti-oxidant profile makes it an easy substitute for the activity of silicones where the film forming activity results in a natural shine, and cuticle smoothing of the hair.
ABOUT BROCCOLI OIL
- Organic Broccoli Oil is being heralded as a miracle oil because it's packed full of vitamins it promotes healthy, strong hair, and inhibits the production of DHT, a hormone that has been linked with hair loss.
- It's a light, readily absorbed oil that locks in moisture, forming a barrier between your hair and the elements. Composed of almost 50% erucic acid, an essential fatty acid, and vitamins A, C, K and B, it is particularly effective in hair care, with many using it as a natural replacement for silicones – a synthetic product added to most conditioners to promote smooth, silky hair.
- A great all-round oil which in this conditioner has the ability to tame flyaway frizz, smooth the hairs cuticle and to nourish every single strand!
WHY I LOVE WILD SAGE
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home-made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
Lavender & Rose Geranium Hair Conditioner - Wild Sage + Co
This conditioner is amazing but don't get too carried away, you only need a very small amount!
- After shampooing, make sure you have thoroughly rinsed your hair, using warm and not too hot water.
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work.
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea-sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the dryest parts.
- Leave on your hair for a few minutes, the dryer your hair the longer you should leave it on.
- Rinse your hair in the coldest water you can stand.