**Please note this is a pre-order item and is expected to arrive w/c 6th July (this is week commencing so can be any time that week) so if you order this item please be aware that your entire order will only be dispatched when it arrives in stock.**
This shampoo bar is perfect for thin or oily hair, as it keeps the hair moisturised without leaving oily residues! Lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower too!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Pink clay: Soothing, softening and with delicate cleaning properties
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Lavender Shampoo Bar 100g - Zero Waste Path
I have long, blonde hair and I have to say that switching to shampoo bars has been one of my favourite plastic-free switches. As soon as I used it for the first time I was so happy that I would never ever again have to buy a plastic bottle of shampoo in my life.
Imagine how many shampoo bottles you have used already in your life so far. They will all still be on the planet now and will be for hundreds of years! Every time we send something to be recycled (or downcycled) it can potentially end up in our oceans, putting wildlife at risk.
Switching to a shampoo bar is fun (who doesn't like buying nice smelly things to pamper themselves with), saves plastic pollution and helps smaller businesses like Zero Waste Path Shop continue what they love to do!