This Lavender & Tea Tree Deodorant from Zero Waste Path shop really does work! It's super soft on your skin and keeps you fresh whilst moisturising the skin.
The lavender gives it a nice, relaxing scent and thanks to its calming properties it is great for sensitive skin types, meanwhile the tea tree gives it an extra antibacterial boost!
This is not an antiperspirant deodorant, but thanks to its antibacterial properties it will keep all bad odours away!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural Vegan!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Arrowroot powder: Absorbent and softening
- Coconut oil: Antibacterial and moisturising
- Shea butter: Moisturising
- Baking soda: Neutralises odours
- Lavender essential oil: Calming (prevents redness)
- Tea tree essential oil: Antibacterial
Lavender & Tea Tree Deodorant - Zero Waste Path
Zero Waste Path Shop are literally amazing! Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio are two people passionate about the environment, the products they make and more importantly that they leave no waste behind! They use 100% renewable energy to make their products and I am SO happy to be a stockist!
"We are personally committed to reducing our negative impact on the planet, and because we sell zero-waste friendly products we also want to reduce the impact of our company. We try to minimise the waste generated by our company in every aspect, and we try to be as transparent as possible!"
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue Cambrian Montmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap