These protective linen face masks are reusable and great for those wanting some protection when out shopping but want to keep waste to a minimum! They are perfect for everyday use to help reduce the spread of germs.
Linen is a natural fabric and amazingly it has anti-allergenic properties which means it is great for using preventively. It's designed using 2 layers of pure natural linen fabric and features linen ties, so one size fits all.
The reusable protective face mask should be used correctly to help you to reduce the chance of spreading germs around, it gives long-lasting protection from dust, air pollutants and will help to reduce person-to-person droplet transfer. Wash regularly after use and avoid touching your face when wearing the mask.
Additional information about linen face masks:
- Machine wash before use
- The linen masks fit well on the face and can be adjusted to fit both adults and children
- The masks are made of 100% pure natural linen, which is extremely gentle on your skin
- The masks consist of 2 layers of linen
- The masks can be machine washed at 60 degrees
- Can be used for all day protection and is suitable for women, men and children (age 4 and up).
- This face mask in non-refundable and non-returnable for health and safety reasons.
- Please note this is NOT a medical grade mask and is NOT considered PPE.
Linen Face Mask Natural - Helen Round
"We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For almost a decade, we have worked closely with a small family business in Europe from whom we source our lovely linen.
In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers."