These lip inks are refillable, just like the mascara so you can keep the outer bamboo case and just replace the middle. Please note the inner section is still plastic but as I can't see a liquid option that isn't plastic free right now I believe this is the best option as the inside case is recycleable unlike most on the market now. Plus the bamboo outer case cuts down on a lot of plastic being used as the 'main' outer of the product.
Lip Inks are liquid matt lipsticks designed to create a long-lasting, opaque and intense finish. Ideal for big occasions or long days where you need a durable, high performance product! These Lip Inks deploy organic castor oil, renowned for its moisturising properties, as well as carnauba wax to protect skin and make the product durable, as also tocopherol, a natural antioxidant also known as vitamin E.
- 440 - Red Tango: a pretty red brick shade that suits all skin tones. Bright and luminous, this shade is ideal for elegant everyday wear.
- 441 - Emma's Pink: a bright pink with blue undertones, this shade suits fair and medium complexions perfectly.
- 442 - Chic Burgundy: with rich and intense purple undertones, this shade works perfectly for a glamorous occasion with smokey eyes, but also suits everyday wear for a chic and casual look.
- 443 - Strawberry: the succulent shade of red berries, somewhere between dark pink and red, this beautiful shade is easy to wear all day long
- Organic castor oil (Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil): This oil is an emollient, softening skin. It is also moisturising via retention of water, facilitating smooth, plump and soft skin.
- Organic carnauba oil (Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax): Secreted by the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree, the wax protects skin by producing a continuous film that increases the durability of makeup.
- Jojoba oil (Hydrogenated jojoba oil): Calming and softening, this oil penetrates easily into the skin without trace of grease. It protects the lips against dehydration.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO proucts safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
Instructions for use: Apply the Lip Ink by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Lip Ink - Zao Makeup
WHY I LOVE THIS
100% plastic free makeup that is certifed organic, vegan, cruelty free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic free (due to heath & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who dispite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possible do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!
HOW TO USE
Shake prior to use. The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply. So, for a thin line, press the brush lightly; for a thicker line, apply slightly more pressure. On the upper eyelid, paint the line on the closed eyelid close to the roots of your eyelashes. Start from the inner corner and move towards the outer corner of the eye.
Ingredients list: (INCI / CTFA): RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, SILICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, UNDECANE, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, TRIDECANE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, LECITHIN, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE).
PRE ORDER ITEMS
1) ADD ITEMS TO YOUR BASKET
Fill up your basket with items that you would like to order. If it's a pre-order item then you will see this next to the colour or size option on the product and in your basket.
2) WANT IN STOCK ITEMS SENT ASAP?
If you wish for items in stock to be sent before your pre-order items arrive then please place SEPARATE orders.
If the orders are not placed separately I will only post when all items are in stock.
3) I PLACE ORDERS EVERY 2 WEEKS
will be placing orders every two weeks for pre-order items. This may vary a few days so please message me if you want to know when my next order date is.
As soon as your prder-order items arrive I will ship to you using whatever delivery method you chose!
You will get an email letting you know your items are on the way!