This new hand soap from LOR looks amazing in your bathroom or kitchen! It's calming, cleansing and detoxing hand wash with a balanced blend of lavender and aloe vera mixed together with invigorating orange and cleansing bay essential oils.
You can choose a pump or aluminium lid with this handwash so you can buy the pump once and then just re-buy the one with the aluminium lid when it runs out (or I will have a refill option available by the time it does as it's something I'm working on with LOR).
All LOR's products are created using 100% natural ingredients as well as being all vegan and cruelty free!
- Aloe vera is full of antioxidants called polyphenols; these polyphenols together with several other compounds found in Aloe Vera have been known to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria. Studies also suggest that it is an effective topical treatment for first and second degree burns.
- Bay cleanses and calms the skin thanks to its antiseptic, astringent and sedative properties.
While lavender is famous for its calming properties, it can also help treat acne and
relieve burns due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is can also help relieve the symptoms of insomnia.
Orange essential oil is full of antioxidants which work to protect from the damage caused by free radicals.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- Palm oil free
- Free also any parabens, sulphates, silicones and artificial fragrances.
LOR H1 Hand Wash Lavender & Aloe Vera - 250ml
- Massage onto wet hands and rinse thoroughly.
- Keep product cool and out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with eyes and if any irritation does occur discontinue use.
- Do not swallow.
- This product has a shelf life of 9 months once opened.