This Marshmallow & Chickweed oil liquid conditioner is an amazing option for those looking for lucious locks without the plastic bottles! This conditioner ticks all the boxes AND comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid! Not only that it's preservative free, vegan and you only need a small amount on each use!
Bain + Savon don't use any synthetic silicones in their conditioner. Instead it is packed full of antioxidants which help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine!
DRY/ITCHY SCALP BENEFITS
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair but it’s also super slippery so it’s great for…you guessed it…slip!
- Slip is the slipperiness of a product and of course the more slip the better as it will help remove tangles, knots and your hair from coiling around itself.
- Chickweed help relieve an itchy scalp.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free - glass jar which is recycleable (you can upcycle and use to pot plants too)!
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No silicones, parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Hand made in small batches in Cumbria, UK
Marshmallow & Chickweed Conditioner for Dry/Itchy Scalp 175ml Aluminium - Bain
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for upto 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are
- sodium Levulinate,
- Sodium Anisate,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
Marshmallow & Chickweed Conditioner:
- Organic Helianthus annuus hybrid(Chickweed) oil;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root extract,
- Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential oil,
- citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil,
Allergens: Linalool, Limonene