I often find plastic free items to stock based on what I look for myself and when trying to find a brand that creates great quality supplements that are made in the UK, have vegetarian casing AND are plastic free I had some pretty high critera to tick off.
That's when I came across Wild Nutrition and their range of products are next level amazing and excel in all of these areas with their supplements coming in glass jars without a plastic seal and their aim is to have totally compostable packaging by 2020 - how good is that!
I am now stocking their range of FOOD-GROWN® supplements that pack in all the good stuff without the nasties that can be found in other brands.
MEN'S MULTI NUTRIENT
Wild Nutrition’s Food-Grown® Daily Multi Nutrient for men is a comprehensive blend of highly bio-available Food-Grown® nutrients, amino acids and CoEnzyme Q10.
This bespoke formula has been expertly developed for men who want to maintain optimum vitality and support important areas of health such as immune health, energy and sports recovery.
KEY INGREDIENTS INCLUDE
- Vitamins B2, B3, B12 and Vitamin C for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal function of the nervous and immune system pre- and post-exercise, healthy psychological function and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin E, Zinc and Manganese are included for their contributory role in the protection against oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is a result of ‘free radical damage’ produced from lifestyle factors including stress, environmental pollutants, alcohol, cigarette smoke, poor diet and high levels of exercise.
- See full ingredients list on the INGREDIENTS tab below
- Size: 60 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Dosage: 2 capsules per day with or without food.
- No artificial flavourings
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Food-Grown® Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO certified
WHY IS FOOD-GROWN® DIFFERENT?
Synthetic mega-doses of a specific vitamin that hit your gut in one go will always struggle to be absorbed in their entirety whereas FOOD-GROWN® supplements pass into your system with greater ease. You get the same benefits without the need for the brute force of 100mg of chemically isolated Riboflavin. For example, one study showed that FOOD-GROWN vitamin C was 1210% more bioavailable than isolated ascorbic acid*
Over 50 independent studies support our claims and many influential experts and practitioners place FOOD-GROWN® supplements as the most effective product of its kind. Then there are our customers and the clients of nutritional therapists who use our products because they feel and recognise the difference that FOOD-GROWN® supplements makes to their health.
Men's Food-Grown® Daily Multi Nutrient - Wild Nutrition
ABOUT WILD NUTRITION
"We are the UK’s original maker of FOOD-GROWN® supplements and we're convinced that our approach to supplementation - that places greater emphasis on how nutrients are delivered into your system - is the best. While the market is flooded with high-dosage tablets of compacted white powders, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are made using a unique process in which we add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food - which means that your body absorbs the nutrients just as they would a piece of fruit or vegetable."
- Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Beta-Carotene incorporated in Carrot concentrate; Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Biotin, Inositol, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, GTF Chromium, Potassium, Pro-Natured CoEnzyme Q10, L-Methionine; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Iron, Iodine and Calcium; Folic Acid (as naturally occurring Folate) and Vitamin K incorporated in Alfalfa concentrate; Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cordyceps Sinensis powder and Reishi mushroom powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, soya, gluten-containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.