I have been looking for a male specific skincare brand for so long so when Purity for Men got in touch and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find men's eco friendly stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
MEN'S REVITALISING FACE SCRUB
This is an exfoliating face scrub that is gentle on your skin whilst rejuvenating your face and help to restore the natural moisture in the skin. Featuring naturally occurring oils, minerals and sugars that remove dead skin cells, facial impurities, and unclog pores to elevate your skin's natural complexion.
- Kiwi Seed Oil - A rich source of Vitamins C and E that helps maintain moisture in the skin.
- Aloe Vera - Contains enzymes and antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C, with anti-inflammatory properties that moisture and heal damaged skin, as well as reducing signs of ageing.
- Pumice - A very light and porous volcanic rock that smoothes and cleans.
- Coconut Oil - Contains Vitamin E, nourishing healthy fatty acids and high in lauric acids that help keep skin smooth.
- Avocado Oil - Natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium that help to moisturise and protect your skin.
- Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (Lime essential oil) - Full of antioxidants that protects skin from free radicals as well as keeping it purified and cleansed.
- AHA Fruit Acids - A blend of five botanical oils that exfoliate and remove dead skin cells leaving your face looking fresh and healthy.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Exfoliates skin
- Skin strengthening
- Rejuvenates and purifies skin
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Micro-bead free
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Mens Revitalising Face Scrub - Purity For Men
Purity for Men was created and founded by two young, visionaries; Chloe and Rob. We have a passion for health, wellness and vitality and we believe skincare and grooming is a major factor in optimising these areas of your life. The products you use directly influence how your skin feels and looks - they directly effect how you feel about yourself.
Our vision: "We believe that we are all here to experience everything the world has to offer and to love our life as a journey. But whilst we are here it is our duty, as humans, to help as many people as possible, to contribute to this world, and to leave this planet better than we found it."
Frustrated with the lack of commitment from large corporations to make the necessary changes in order to preserve our planet, the concept of Purity for Men was developed in order to address these needs.
Walk into the cosmetic and beauty section of any store and you are likely to be overwhelmed with the vast amount of products available to you. So many 'big-name' brands that market their products perfectly to make us purchase them. So many products that 'we must have' if we want to look great.
Full Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus armeniaca,Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Helianthus Annuus, Vegetable glycerin, Olea europaea, Cocos nucifera, Butyrospermum parkii, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Zinc oxide, Avena sativa extract, Allantoin, α-Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Xanthan gum, Ribes nigrum, Citrus aurantifolia oil, Borage Oil, Buriti Oil, Baobab Oil.