If you're looking for a makeup remover that's soft and calming for your skin then the Comfort Cleansing Balm from White Rabbit Skincare is perfect for you!
It does exactly what it says on the tin (plastic free of course!); this beautiful balm effectively cleanses your face removing every trace of makeup whilst comforting the skin with the most gentle ingredients and soothing natural fragrances.
To use simply massage a small amount (about the size of a ten pence piece) onto your skin, then gently wipe off using a warm cloth (I love to team this with the bamboo wash cloths from Marley's Monsters), which acts as a mild exfoliating treat for your skin!
Finish with a splash of cold water and follow up with a toner and moisturiser for the ultimate routine that your face with thank you for!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities. When applied to the skin, castor oil cleans and penetrates the skin deeper to kill the bacteria. Instead of drying out the skin like other acne treatments do, castor oil calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Containing proteins, minerals and 6 vitamins, olive oil provides superb skin nourishment. Jeanne Calment, who holds the record for the longest confirmed lifespan, reportedly attributed her longevity and relatively youthful appearance to olive oil, which she said she poured on all her food and rubbed into her skin
- Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Rosemary essential oil has impressive healing properties, and is also an excellent nerve tonic
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil - Eucalyptus has many therapeautic properties, including anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, and traditionally Eucalyptus species have been used for supporting a healthy respiratory system and to soothe muscles after exercise.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems.
- Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol (from essential oils)
MINI Comfort Cleansing Balm 15ml - White Rabbit Skincare
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."