Moo Miracle Mask leaves your hair feeling rehydrated, strong, silky and shiny. Marula oil and Icelandic moss lock-in moisture, protecting from the effects of UV exposure and environmental toxins. A rich and deeply nourishing treatment for dry and colour treated hair. This unique formula repairs and strengthens, sealing the hair cuticle and banishing frizzy, dry ends.
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR NO AEROSOLS
- Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
Moo Hair Miracle Mask - 250ml
- For best results, use after Moo Miracle Shampoo.
- Remove excess water and apply a generous amount of mask to hair, especially the ends.
- Leave for five minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- If your hair is very dry, for a deeper treatment apply the mask then cover and leave on for ten to 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water.