This plastic free hair spray from Moo Hair provides strong, body and flexible hold, allowing for natural movement without stickiness! It prevents frizz, static and flyaway hair whilst marula oil and Icelandic moss combine to nourish, protect and enhance your hairs natural shine and balance.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Ideal for all hair types, thanks to its naturally, light consistency.
- Marula oil aids damage caused by the effects of UV exposure, boosting cellular activity to enhance scalp and follicle health.
- The addition of Icelandic moss is gently anti-inflammatory, soothing for both hair and scalp.
This bottle comes with a plastic pump that can be kept and reused. As soon as Moo have aluminium lids available for their bottles (early 2020) then you will be able to purchase a bottle without the pump lid so you can keep and reuse over and over again!
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR
- NO AEROSOLS - Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma-inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
Moo Hair Spray - 250ml
Use on dry hair and hold about 8 inches away from the head and spritz in even pumps.
For a more messy look, scrunch your hair first then spray.