These reusable sanitary pads are the ultimate zero waste switch you can make in your life! Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 throughout their lifetime! That is a hell of a lot of waste and money!
Switching to reusable is kinder to your skin, your wallet and the planet! Reusable sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes - once you've tried them you'll wish you'd swapped earlier.
These Moon Pads are made with 2 layers of 100% cotton flannel and an anti-pill fleece backing. The polyester fleece goes against your clothes to create a barrier between the absorbent cotton and your clothes. They are 8" long and 4" wide at the widest point.Absorbency is increased after the first few washes.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the pas
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Pack of three
HOW TO USE & WASH
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you've used your pads it's a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished and wash them all upto 60 degrees. Please don't use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat - air drying is best.
Moon Pads 3 pack Light - Rainbow Chevron
Marley's Monsters is a one-stop-shop for eco-friendly, reusable products and unique baby goods. We believe that living an eco-friendly lifestyle should be fun and unique!
"I started Marleys Monsters while on maternity leave from my career as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of my first baby girl in January of 2013. I have always had a passion for making anything and everything, so I knew that I wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. I decided that this project would be a stuffed monster. I pulled my dusty sewing machine out of the closet and taught myself how to use it.
I really hadn't sewn anything since I was a little girl, and never fully understood the ins and outs of working a sewing machine. But after hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster, I just kept going. I started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind.
Throughout the baby years, I tried product after product and learned what I liked and didn't like about each one, before designing the version I liked best. Every recommendation or new product request from my customers also helped us to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today."