This absolutely amazing range of products from A Good Company will blow your mind! I am too excited to be offering such a magical eco alternative that was delivered to me with ZERO plastic packaging, which is part of their company policy (it wasn't a special allowance for me)!
100% RECYCLED MATERIALS
These Stone Paper Notebooks are made in a water-free manufacturing process entirely from reused materials, 80% calcium carbonate and 20% recycled HDPE so it's putting the materials already made and continue to exist on the planet to another amazing use.
SAVE 109 kg CO2 WITH THIS NOTEBOOK
Compared with a traditional pulp paper notebook. Stone Paper A5 Notebook is the first climate-positive notebook in the world. You can see all the sums, maths and facts about this here!
A5 Stone Paper Notebook
- It opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- Lined pages
- Water-resistant, preventing ink from bleeding through
- Resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product
- Printed with soy ink
- Number of pages: 144
- Factory: The Stone Paper Factory
HOW TO RECYCLE
You have three good options to recycle your Stone Paper Notebooks or shipping material.
- Place it in a waste-to-energy bin. We detail the environmental footprint of each and every one of our products, and due to the fact that we only use recycled materials, you can with good conscience close the loop of the raw material and let it become energy.
- Place it in the plastic bin. Same logic as number one, different bin :)
- Let it degrade in nature. Stone Paper is not biodegradable, for that you need bacteria which our products do not contain. However, if you place it in nature, the sun and wind will gradually turn it into egg shelves again.
Notebook Charcoal A5 Lined - A Good Company
"The ambition of A Good Company is to have a net positive impact on the environment. Not only do we want to be a responsible company, we also want to inspire change and make other companies and competitors think about their environmental impact. In a perfect world, every company should climate compensate transport, choose environmentally friendly raw materials and package products in a responsible way."