This simple and unscented oatmeal soap has wonderful but delicate scrubbing properties! This makes it ideal to gently exfoliate even the most sensitive skin!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural Vegan!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Oatmeal Soap Bar 100g - Zero Waste Path
Zero Waste Path Shop are literally amazing! Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio are two people passionate about the environment, the products they make and more importantly that they leave no waste behind! They use 100% renewable energy to make their products and I am SO happy to be a stockist!
"We are personally committed to reducing our negative impact on the planet, and because we sell zero-waste friendly products we also want to reduce the impact of our company. We try to minimise the waste generated by our company in every aspect, and we try to be as transparent as possible!"
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Oatmeal Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal*
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.