This Cell Renewal Serum is literally like liquid Gold! It's the ultimate in luxury for your skin and has been formulated to deeply penetrate and get to work in the lower skin layers.
Use before or instead of moisturiser, day and/or night and just wait until you see the results for yourself!
EXCLUSIVE TO PLASTIC FREEDOM
Having a pipette with this renewal serum is key for zero waste, meaning you can only use what you need, a drop at a time. But knowing the lid was plastic and glass it seemed impossible that there would be an alternative. That's when I had an idea and spoke to Mel from White Rabbit Skincare; why not offer a version with an aluminium lid so you can keep the pipette from your first bottle and replace the aluminium lid on your new bottle when you run out.
Having an option with an aluminium lid also means you can just purchase this option straight away if you already have a pipette from a previous bottle, or don't want one at all!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 50ml: glass bottle and glass/plastic pipette lid OR aluminium lid
- Squalane (Olive) - an excellent, natural (it is produced naturally by your skin until mid-twenties) alternative to the silicones commonly found in mass-market serums/primers, olive squalane has the nickname 'facelift in a bottle' because it has all sorts of wonderful properties for your skin. It is similar in molecular structure to human lipids and is therefore happily and easily absorbed into the skin, encouraging new cell growth and also inhibit the growth of bacteria that can harm the development of normal cells.
- Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil - Not only does evening primrose oil hydrate the skin and increase circulation, but it also helps reduce inflammation and keeps pores clear. Even those who don’t have serious skin conditions may want to use this oil as a daily facial treatment.
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Rich and extremely deep penetrating oil rich in Vitamins A, D and E, Lecithin, and potassium - known as the youth mineral.
- Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil - this essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils, as it not only has great therapeutic properties but also has the most incredible smell. It has a greatly relaxing effect on the body and mind, relieving muscle spasms, calming heart palpitations and has a wonderful rejuvenating and regenerative effect on the skin.
- Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral (from essential oils)
Olive & Avocado Cell Renewal Serum 50ml - White Rabbit Skincare
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."