I've been using this Orange Blossom & Aloe Vera toner for a while now and I love how it makes my skin feel!
This is an excellent all-round tonic to suit all skin types and simply use after cleansing to remove any cleanser residue and excess sebum, then follow up with moisturiser for the ultimate facial routine!
You can even use this in the morning for a quick skin pick-me-up before applying moisturiser and you're face will feel fresh and amazing!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Shortlist for the beauty awards 2017
- Helps encourage vibrant healthy skin that glows
Orange Blossom and Aloe Vera Toner 100ml - White Rabbit Skincare
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."
HOW TO USE
Simply apply a small amount to your reusable facial round and use allover. If you have a little more time then put a small amount in your hands and massage your face in upwards circles for 2 minutes!
HOW IT'S MADE
We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates, and none of our products or the ingredients used in them are tested on animals – or ever will be. Many of our products are preservative free, but in those products containing water, we are legally required to use a preservative for safety. The two types of preservatives we do use are broad spectrum, highest grade products which are used in low concentrations, and we always consider natural preservatives – such as Vitamin E – where possible.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water - very fresh and rich in fragrance, with skin rejuvenating properties, this water helps protect skin by encouraging the skin's circulation.
- Water (Aqua)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice - Soothing, moisturising, and healing.
- Glycerine - Helps stop skin drying out, and gives skin products a beautiful silky soft feeling across the skin.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate - Derived from coconuts, this skin-friendly liquid is our preservative of choice, which helps extend the shelf life of water-containing products from a few weeks to around 9 months!
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - Adds to the zesty, refreshing scent of this toner, but also helps increase the skin's circulation.
- Limonene, Linalool, Citral (from essential oils)