This organic cotton bag is SO handy when you want to grab a few bits of loose fruit or veg at the super market but also as a washing bag for your makeup rounds! Just stick them all in the bag and put in the wash and they won't be lost in the rest of your washing again!
These reusable 100% organic produce bags are the perfect alternative to plastic shopping bags.
- Great value set - 3 sizes x 3 bags. Total 9 bags. 18x22 cm (Small), 26x32 cm (Medium), 34x32 cm (Large)
- Strong and durable - each bag can hold up to 5 kilograms
- Sustainable - Made from sustainable, unbleached organic cotton, using recycled cardboard packaging with low VOC dyes. A cotton patch instead of polyester tags. Without any unnecessary plastic or metal toggles, instead using a double closing drawstring. The only product of this kind that is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Reusable - Our re-useable bags are an alternative to disposable, polythene bags, making it easier for likeminded people who want to go plastic-free, or to reduce their reliance on single-use plastics.
- Easy to clean - Long lasting and extremely strong, each seam is double stitched. They're easily machine or hand washable, the cotton mesh is quick drying and won't shrink or distort its shape. The dyes used for the drawstrings are colour fast.
- Versatile - perfect for storing grains, legumes or just anything in general such as toys
Organic Cotton Produce Bags Pack of 9 - Zero Waste Club
I am lucky to be near a farm shop which has paper bags available for my fruit and veg but I hated the waste of these bags when they reached the end of their 'life'.
So many friends & family have to shop in bigger supermarkets where paper bags just simply aren't an option so these cotton produce bags are perfect for filling with all your loose fruit & veg, without adding extra weight at the checkout!