I have been asked a lot recently if I stock hand sanitiser and the answer was always no for two reasons; I couldn't find one plastic free or one that wasn't filled with a crazy amount of chemicals!
After coming across this organic and almost plastic free sanitiser (the spray lid is plastic but I will try and get a refill option sorted so you can buy one with an aluminium lid when you run out and keep the lid) I knew it would be a must for so many of you as you like to carry it around in your bag on the go!
It's made with a blend of certified organic Tea Tree and Sweet Orange essential oils to keep your hands clean and fragrant whilst containing only non-toxic and non-carcinogenic ingredients like essential oils and alcohol.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Free from SLS, SLES, Phthalates, Parabens, GMOs and no Palm Oil
- This hand sanitiser also contains proven antibacterial and antiviral essential oils
- Made in the UK
- Packed in a glass spray bottle
- Antibacterial & Antiviral
- Recyclable packaging
- Miron Violet glass bottle
- Over 60% alcohol (96% pure Certified COSMOS Organic, Fairtrade Sugarcane Ethanol )
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
Warnings: Keep away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
Organic Hand Sanitiser 50ml - Haoma
Alcohol (Ethanol)**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
*Certified Organic Ingredients **Made Using Organic Ingredients