This amazing exfoliating face stone is made from Orsa Sandstone making it 100% natural way to give the perfect peeling/ scrub/ exfoliating product for your face!
Orsa Sandsten gently removes dead skin cells, the grains are very fine and it can be used daily or as needed.
HOW TO USE
- Orsa sandstone is best used on clean, damp or wet skin with gentle pressure and gentle small circular movements, start at the neck and work up the face and finish with the forehead
- Rinse after use
- It will leave the skin soft and renewed
- After use, put the stone back into the cork holder
- Wash the stone with a mild soap and pour boiling water every 14 days or as needed to keep it free of bacteria
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Handmade from sandstone from Dalarne in central Sweden
- Comes in a beautiful cork holder
- 100% natural
- 100% vegan
- 100% Plastic-free - sent to me plastic-free as company standard!
ABOUT ORCA SANDSTONE
Orsa Sandstone originates from Dalarna in central Sweden. The stone is 360 million years old and consists of silicon-bonded quartz. The sandstone is primarily used as building blocks, millstones and grinding stones due to its unusual abrasion resistance and long-lasting durability. The sand grains in the stone are so delicate that the sandstone is also used for nail files and foot files. Both types are sustainable and extremely durable.
Orsa Sandstone Exfoliating Face Stone - Toockies
Did you know that a lot of cleaning sponges and cloths contain plastic (I know right, wtf!) so whilst you're scrubbing away, little parts of your chosen cleaner are breaking off and going into the water system.
That means microplastics are potentially going to end up in the ocean, just from you doing some washing up! As soon as I discovered this I switched to a plastic-free sponge right away but unfortunately, the one I bought came wrapped in plastic (ahhh!).
That's why when I found plastic-Free alternatives for cleaning I was SO happy - now I can get on with normal life without worrying about micro-plastics!
The Toockies® project opens an unimaginable door of opportunity for our knitters. In Nababpur, over 230 women desperate for a dignified way to earn a living, knitters are mobilised and trained to create Toockies® products. A community centre provides these women with a central location for training, knitting, picking-up yarn, and dropping off the finished product, though most knitters work from home, as is culturally required, allowing them to work flexible hours.
The Toockies® project makes a difference by empowering these women to take charge of their own destiny!