This amazing exfoliating foot stone is made from Orsa Sandstone making it 100% natural way to give the perfect peeling / scrub / exfoliating product for your face!
Orsa Sandsten gently removes dead skin cells, the grains are very fine and it can be used daily or as needed.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Made of 100% natural material and sustainable
- The foot file lasts a lifetime as it is made from 100% Orsa sandstone
- The file is in a cork tray so beautiful to have out for show in your bathroom.
- It can be washed and scalded as needed
- Use the fluted side at the cracked and dry skin on your feet and especially at your heels, immediately after bath. After using the file a few times the file smooths out stubborn cracks on the heel and is therefore particularly suitable for people with diabetes. Finish your bath with a slight peeling of the body with the smooth side of the stone and finish with a good oil. Your skin will become smooth and soft and you will never have to buy expensive scrubbing creams again.
ABOUT ORCA SANDSTONE
Orsa Sandstone originates from Dalarna in central Sweden. The stone is 360 million years old and consists of silicon-bonded quartz. The sandstone is primarily used as building blocks, millstones and grinding stones due to its unusual abrasion resistance and long-lasting durability. The sand grains in the stone are so delicate that the sandstone is also used for nail files and foot files. Both types are sustainable and extremely durable.
Orsa Sandstone Exfoliating Foot Stone - Toockies
Did you know that a lot of cleaning sponges and cloths contain plastic (I know right, wtf!) so whilst you're scrubbing away, little parts of your chosen cleaner are breaking off and going into the water system.
That means microplastics are potentially going to end up in the ocean, just from you doing some washing up! As soon as I discovered this I switched to a plastic-free sponge right away but unfortunately, the one I bought came wrapped in plastic (ahhh!).
That's why when I found plastic-free alternatives for cleaning I was SO happy - now I can get on with normal life without worrying about micro-plastics!
The Toockies® project opens an unimaginable door of opportunity for our knitters. In Nababpur, over 230 women desperate for a dignified way to earn a living, knitters are mobilised and trained to create Toockies® products. A community centre provides these women with a central location for training, knitting, picking-up yarn, and dropping off the finished product, though most knitters work from home, as is culturally required, allowing them to work flexible hours.
The Toockies® project makes a difference by empowering these women to take charge of their own destiny!