I am too excited to announce the first ever organic bamboo plasters have landed in the UK! I have been waiting for these to arrive for months and there is now a UK distributor so the full range will be kept stocked up on my store!
These Patch Strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fibre and the gauze enriched with activated bamboo charcoal which highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound.
This then assists with the body’s natural healing of the wound. Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness is reduced minimising the risk of infection which promotes safer healing of the wound.
PATCH is free from irritating chemicals, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for all sensitive skin types.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
PATCH ACTIVATED CHARCOAL is made from activated bamboo charcoal to assist the natural healing process. They are low-irritating and suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Made with soft, organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures.
Patch Strips Plasters x25 - Activated Charcoal
- PATCH organic strips are the natural approach to wound care.
- Made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre, one of the fastest-growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.
- Ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
- PATCH has been engineered to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market, appealing to all skin types both young and old.
- Say goodbye to any red marks from your typical plasters!