I am SO excited to have teamed up with Valerka to create these SUSTAINABLE STOCKINGS! I absolutely fell in love with the brand when I was sent a laptop sleeve made out of eco-friendly and recycled materials so I quickly got back in touch to throw out my idea about creating some sustainable stockings for Plastic Freedom!
These are an amazing option in comparison to cheap Christmas stockings and they are all made out of a mix of recycled and upcycled materials including tshirt yarn, cotton and spaghetti yarn!
They are SUPER stretchy so you can pack with loads of different goodies and they come in two different sizes depending on what you want to fill them with!
These are designed to last for YEARS and I know you will love these as much as I do! I can not wait to make gift sets up for all my friends this year!
- x10 Marley's Monsters Organic Cotton Facial Rounds - These facial rounds from Marley's Monsters are made of 2 layers 100% ORGANIC cotton flannel and are designed to replace disposable face wipes that are harmful to the environment and will last for years!
- x1 Bean & Boy MINI Gin & Tonic Soap 40g - This Gin & Tonic Soap from Bean & Boy is the perfect gift for any gin lover! The amazing blend of juniper, rosemary and orange essential oils in a delicately scented bar designed for use on hands, body and face.
x1 Valley Mist 2 In 1 Cleansing Cream 30ml - Valley Mist have created an amazing 2-in-1 cleansing cream that not only removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) but it's also an amazing moisturiser! Removing makeup doesn't have to strip your skin of all life and this cleansing balm will make your skin glow every day!
SUSTAINABLE STOCKING FEATURES
- Made from post-consumer materials, knit textile yarn that has not been used for garment production
- Thick and chunky with a hanging loop
- SMALL SIZE: 20cm (height) x 8cm (width)
- COLOUR: You can choose between a red or grey cuff on the stocking!