This AMAZING dry shampoo from Primal Suds is the first one I've ever seen that is completely plastic free! It comes in a compostable bag with a bit of paper tape and it means you can put into your favourite pot at home or mini tin for travelling!
I use dry shampoo all the time to prolonge my locks until the next wash, add extra volume and even before styling as a natural 'hair spray'.
I only wash my hair once a week now to allow my natural oils to work their magic and using an all natural dry shampoo that actually adds benefits to your hair and scalp are the best way to switch to a less wasteful and healthier hair routine!
ABOUT MOP SWAP
- BARNET - For darker hair, or chocolate lovers…may need a bit of a vigorous rub in on very dark hair due to lighter natural colour, unless of course you don’t care about a bit of healthy dustage… in that case….go you, respects.
- Dry shampoo soaks up all that unwanted grease
- Big 200g bags that’ll last ages so not only will you be saving money on your shampoo bars, washing less, you’ll be saving money because your Mop Swap will last long time
- No essential oils - Mop Swap is mildly scented with the natural ingredients used.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to the roots of your hair
- Massage in and leave for 30 seconds (allows the shampoo to absorb excess moisture)
- Brush through thoroughly to remove excess powder,
- Time to style! A little bit goes a long way so start small and add more as needed.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Talk Free