This stainless steel bottle from Qwetch is insulated and BIG! I've got one of these myself for travelling when you need to keep a lot of water with you on day adventures!
It will keep your chosen juice or water hot for 18 hours or cold for 24 hours making it the perfect all rounder! Not only that it arrives in completely plastic free packaging - woohooo!
The temperature you put inside will remain the same for a long period of time because there is no transferring of energy to the outer wall. The bottle won’t feel hot, cold or moist on outside due to the unique double-wall construction.
It will also carry fizzy drinks, soup, smoothies and of course water which is what makes this bottle one of my top picks as it dramatically reduces your waste by ticking so many boxes!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free
- Unbreakable double wall stainless steel insulated flask. Replaceable lid & seal
- Seal presses nicely into the neck of bottle that prevent leaking
- Can store carbonated (fizzy) drinks
- Preserves freshness and flavour
- Rust proof
Qwetch Stainless Steel Water Bottle 1.5L
WHY I LOVE THIS
I'm a strong believer that you should "buy eco and buy to last" and this plastic free water bottle ticks SO many boxes! It can carry anything hot, cold and even fizzy making it the perfect bottle if you want to cut down on waste; one bottle to rule them all!
- Warm water & mild dish soap will do the trick.
- Use a kitchen brush if needed to gently scrub the inside.
- Do not apply bleach to your stainless steel bottle. Chlorine can stain and corrode stainless steel.
- which can result in discoloration.
- Not dishwasher or microwave friendly.
- Do not freeze.
- Remove the cap and place the bottle upside-down to dry.
- After cleaning your bottle will be fresh, without a bad taste or smell due to the quality of steel.