Please note this is the REFILL ONLY and can only be purchased to refill an official Fill glass bottle. You must purchase your refill product before sending your bottle back to us at Plastic Freedom HQ.
CHECK OUT THE FILL PAGE TO SEE HOW THE REFILL SYSTEM WORKS :)
ABOUT FILL REFILL SYSTEM
I am so happy to be launching a REFILLABLE system for household cleaning products that are amazing for so many reasons...
These glass bottle products from Fill are available for you to send back to us at Plastic Freedom HQ to get them refilled as I have 200L barrels of each product all set up to refill your glass bottles - and I can send these barrels back to Fill for them to refill too! By doing this we are cutting down on A LOT of plastic waste!
WHY I LOVE FILL
- Made in the UK
- Family owned/run business
- Fill's delivery driver is from Fill so he brings the barrels to us without extra packaging and has a brew with us whilst we shift them in!
- Our 200l will be collected and reused by Fill when empty
- All raw materials are sustainably sourced, cruelty free, vegan and biodegradable (If you have any questions or suggestions, our lab would be happy to talk to you)
ABOUT THE FABRIC CONDITIONER
- softens & freshens
- eco friendly
- screen-printed glass bottle (with pump)
- dye free
- not tested on animals
- made in northamptonshire
HOW TO USE
- pour 20-50ml into machine dispenser. do not pour directly onto fabric.
- store above 5°c
- contains amongst other ingredients:
- less than 5%: cationic surfactant, fragrance
- more than 30%: aqua
RE-FILL Fabric Conditioner - Refill Only
HOW TO REFILL YOUR FILL!
- Order your fill product of choice
- Keep your box & the packaging your glass Fill bottle came in so you can send it back to us
- When you're finished - place your order for your refill only product (please note you must order a refill for the same product stated on your glass bottle as we can only refill with the same product. You can order other items with your refill product to save on postage!)
- Fill in the returns form that you recieve with your bottle
- Print your FREE returns label by scanning the QR code in the box
- Package up your Fill bottle making sure you have replaced any spray lids with the standard black lid you bottle came with & include your returns form
- Attach the postage label and take to your box to your local Post Office
- As soon as we receive your bottle back we will refill and send back with all the other items on your order!
"Fill products are designed to work great, look cool & reduce plastic packaging waste.
We make everything ourselves, at our own family run factory in northamptonshire with real chemists… combining biodegradable ingredients to create simple, modern & effective eco cleaning & laundry products. No dyes. No harsh chemicals. No plastic bottles. Less waste.
We set out to create the type of straightforward eco products that we wanted to use, in glass bottles that look cool, so they won’t get thrown away.”
ALL THE INGREDIENTS
HERE’S A LIST OF THE INGREDIENTS WE USE, WHAT THEY ARE, WHERE THEY ARE FROM AND WHY WE USE THEM:
INGREDIENT WHAT IS IT WHAT DOES IT DO AQUA WATER, PURIFIED FROM MUNICIPAL WATER SOURCES HOLDS COMPONENTS IN SOLUTION SODIUM CARBONATE WASHING SODA WATER SOFTENER SODIUM CITRATE SODIUM SALT OF CITRIC ACID PH ADJUSTER & WATER SOFTENING BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE BIOCIDE, PRESERVATIVE AND CATIONIC SURFACTANT PROVIDES ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTION FOR SURFACE SANITIZATION POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL PHENYL ETHER PHOSPHATE SYNTHETIC HYDROTROPE ENSURES COMPONENTS REMAIN SOLUBLE LAURYL POLYGLUCOSIDE NATURALLY DERIVED NON-IONIC SURFACTANT HELPS SOLUBILIZE OILS MULTICOMPONENT FRAGRANCE FRAGRANCE SCENT PHENOXYETHANOL PARABEN-FREE PRESERVATIVE PREVENTS DEGRADATION OF THE PRODUCT CITRIC ACID CHELATING AGENT, PH REGULATOR HELPS TACKLE LIMESCALE, REGULATES PRODUCT PH LAURAMINE OXIDE SULFATE-FREE NON-IONIC PLANT DERIVED SURFACTANT MILD FOAM STABILIZER AND SOIL SUSPENSION COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE COCONUT BASED AMPHOTERIC SURFACTANT MILD CLEANING AND FOAMING AGENT SODIUM PERCARBONATE OXYGEN BASED BLEACHING AGENT HELPS REMOVE UNSIGHTLY STAINS, ECO-FRIENDLY SODIUM SILICATE BUILDER DERIVED FROM SAND AND CAUSTIC SODA PROVIDES A RANGE OF FUNCTIONS INCLUDING WETTING, EMULSIFICATION, DEGREASING AND ANTI-REDEPOSITION SODIUM CHLORIDE PURIFIED TABLE SALT FLOWING AGENT – HELPS TO ENSURE POWDER IS EASILY DISPENSED FRAGRANCE ESSENTIAL OILS NICE FRESH SCENT GLYCERIN FATTY ALCOHOL PRODUCED FROM VEGETABLE OILS GREEN SOLVENT – PROVIDES MILD DEGREASING POWER ALKYL POLYGLUCOSIDE PLANT BASED SURFACTANT MADE FROM CORN SUGARS AND VEGETABLE PROVIDES CLEANING POWER, HELPS SUSPEND SOILS IN WATER ZEOLITE NATURALLY DERIVED MINERAL HELPS SOFTEN WATER BY ION EXCHANGE REACTIONS DIOLEOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE QUATERNARY AMMONIUM SALT FROM VEGETABLE OILS SOFTENS FABRIC AND PROVIDES ANTI-STATIC PROPERTIES POLYMERIC RHEOLOGY MODIFIER RHEOLOGY MODIFIER FROM VEGETABLE OILS THICKENS THE PRODUCT TO HELP MAINTAIN STABILITY SODIUM BICARBONATE MILD ALKALI HELPS MAINTAIN PRODUCT PH PPG-2 METHYL ETHER SOLVENT BOOSTS CLEANING POWER ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL SOLVENT BOOSTS CLEANING POWER POLYMERIC SURFACTANT SYSTEM ANTI-STREAKING AGENT FROM VEGETABLE OIL HELPS PREVENT FORMATION OF RESIDUAL STREAKS AFTER CLEANING SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (SLES) COCONUT BASED ANIONIC SURFACTANT MILD CLEANSER FOR REMOVAL OF PARTICULATE SOILS COCAMIDE DEA COCONUT BASED FOAMING AGENT MILD CLEANING & FOAMING AGENT DIETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOBUTYL ETHER SOLVENT HELPS SOLUBILISE INGREDIENTS AND BOOSTS CLEANING POWER CELLULOSE GUM RHEOLOGY MODIFIER FROM PLANT FIBRE BINDS, STABILISES & INCREASES VISCOSITY BUTYL POLYGLUCOSIDE NON-IONIC SURFACTANT FROM VEGETABLE OILS & PLANT DERIVED SUGARS HELPS DISSOLVE OILS AND GREASE SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL INULIN MILD BUILDER DERIVED FROM CHICORY ROOT PREVENTS PRECIPITATION OF HARD WATER SALTS PEG-20 SORBITAN OLEATE NON-IONIC SURFACTANT FROM VEGETABLE OILS HELPS SOLUBILIZE OTHER COMPONENTS ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATE BLEND MILD NON-IONIC SURFACTANT / STAIN REMOVAL ADDITIVE BOOSTS STAIN REMOVAL POWER ON TOUGH MARKS ISOPROPYLIDENEGLYCEROL SOLVENT DERIVED PARTLY FROM SOY BEANS BOOSTS STAIN REMOVAL & HELPS SOLUBILIZE OTHER INGREDIENTS LACTIC ACID ORGANIC ACID FERMENTED FROM BACTERIA AND CARBOHYDRATES (GLUCOSE) – ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE AND NATURAL INGREDIENT A GOOD DESCALER AND SOAP SCUM REMOVER LAURAMINE OXIDE SULFATE-FREE NON-IONIC PLANT DERIVED SURFACTANT MILD FOAM STABILIZER AND SOIL SUSPENSION