This soap bar is a variation of our Shea Butter Soap, it shares the same moisturising base recipe, with the addition of red clay and a different, more powerful, blend of essential oils!
The shea butter and coconut oil used in our soaps are pure and organic, in addition to this, our soaps are made using the cold process method, helping to preserve the wonderful properties of our ingredients.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones
- Red kaolin clay: it has strong absorbing and detoxifying properties, particularly good for normal to oily skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Red Clay Soap Bar - Zero Waste Path
Zero Waste Path Shop are literally amazing! Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio are two people passionate about the environment, the products they make and more importantly that they leave no waste behind! They use 100% renewable energy to make their products and I am SO happy to be a stockist!
"We are personally committed to reducing our negative impact on the planet, and because we sell zero-waste friendly products we also want to reduce the impact of our company. We try to minimise the waste generated by our company in every aspect, and we try to be as transparent as possible!"
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Illite (Red Clay), Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.