**Please note that this is the refill for the eyeliner and does not include the bamboo case - want the full eyeliner? You can buy this here!**
Zao Liquid Eyeliner is the latest in the Zao range to be refillable to save wase! It's designed to suit the most sensitive eyes, using only premium quality raw ingredients.
Featuring a new COSMOS certified organic formula enriched with aloe vera that cares for eyes and delivers intense colour. The eyeliner is now refillable to reduce plastic waste and features on-trend shades to compliment your look, as well as ever-popular black. For the fair-skinned, dark brown works exceptionally well to avoid the harshness of intense black.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and even those these are not 100% plastic-free due to the regulations in the beauty industry, Zao have made sure that their packaging is recyclable. You can see all of the packaging on the refills before you buy so any questions please let me know.
To refill the eyeliner you simply remove the centre that holds the liquid and replace with your refill - you will get instructions with your refill!
ALOE VERA MASCARA FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic aloe vera juice (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice): The aloe vera plant has been renowned as a natural medicine for centuries, treating conjunctivitis and other eye allergies. Known for its soothing properties, organic aloe vera juice nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Organic bamboo water (Bambusa vulgaris leaf extract): Produced by distilling bamboo leaves, it moisturises and soothes the delicate eye area.
- Organic acacia gum (Acacia senegal gum): Acacia gum or Arabic gum, derived from the acacia senegal tree, is used as a bonding agent to boost the eyeliner's staying power.
- Organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter): Shea butter is an extract from the fruit of the shea tree, which grows only in west Africa. It nourishes and moisturises due to its high content of fatty acids. It is used to expedite wound healing, is protective against UV rays, whilst soothing and calming skin.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
REFILL ONLY Eyeliner Brush Tip - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However, Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!