This is the REFILL ONLY of the mascara and does not come with the bamboo casing.
The beautiful and refillable Volume & Sheathing Mascara from Zao Makeup is an amazing alternative to cut down waste whilst your lashes show off intense definition, volume and durability.
ZAO Volume and Sheathing Mascara thickens lashes, giving more volume to intensify eyes. The specific shape of the curved brush creates a sheathing effect that bends lashes upwards.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
HOW TO REFILL?
Refills are sold separately on my site for only £13 meaning you keep the bamboo outer case and replace the plastic tube inside:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Unscrew the white part around the top⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Pull out tube⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Pull out the wand from the lid - WASH this and send back to me as I will be collecting to send to Wands for Wildlife ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add a new replacement tube and put back together!⠀⠀⠀
ALOE VERA MASCARA FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Acacia gum or Arabic gum - derived from the acacia senegal tree, is used as a bonding agent which improves the mascara and eyeliner’s hold. Its wealth of polysaccharides and glycoproteins also makes it a real tightening and lifting cosmetic asset. In addition, acacia has softening, soothing and healing qualities for fragile mucous membranes, which helps prevent irritation when applying mascara.
- Micronised silver powder:
These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the ZAO range (except the two lip balms) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
REFILL ONLY Volume & Sheathing Mascara - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However, Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!