This conditioner is REFILLABLE! You can send the bottle back to us when you're empty and we will refill with the same product for a reduced price!
Please check out the FUNKY SOAP REFILL Page for all the info about how to refill your Funky Soap products!
Please note that we can not offer a refill service to any countries outside of the UK so if you order this item we will send but you will not get the returns label.
WALNUT CONDITIONER FOR BLACK/BROWN HAIR
This is a wonderful rinse out conditioner specially formulated for black and dark brown hair and will add shine and moisture as well as detangle and nourish your hair.
Walnuts have long been used to help strengthen black and brown hair and add luster and shine with a touch of highlight color. It will not in any way change the colour of your hair, but after longer use, it will just enhance natural dark shades.
This can also be used as a leave-in conditioner for a deeper treatment. Use after our shampoo bars or our liquid shampoos.
HOW TO USE
- Please shake before use!
- Place a small amount in your hand and massage into your hair.
- Leave in for a minute or if you want a deeper treatment to leave in for longer.
- Rinse properly with water, followed by a vinegar rinse to add even more shine (small amount of vinegar diluted in warm water poured over your hair. Don't worry the smell will go!)
- Please keep out of the eyes!
This product contains a small amount of the approved preservative optiphen. Optiphen is a formaldehyde and paraben-free preservative. Without this, the product would not be usable for more than 3 weeks.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No silicones, parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Hand made in small batches in London, UK
REFILLABLE Black Walnut Conditioner For Black/Brown Hair 300ml - Funky Soap
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for upto 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are
- sodium Levulinate,
- Sodium Anisate,
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
Hemp oil conditioner
Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Oil,
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil,
Cananga odorata Flower (ylang ylang) Oil.
Allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, ( naturally found in essential oils).