This shampoo is REFILLABLE! You can send the bottle back to us when you're empty and we will refill with the same product for a reduced price!
Please check out the FUNKY SOAP REFILL Page for all the info about how refill your Funky Soap products!
Please note that we can not offer a refill service to any countries outside of the UK so if you order this item we will send but you will not get the returns label.
TEE TREE SHAMPOO
This is a completely SLS, paraben free liquid shampoo containing tea tree and neem oil to help with oily hair / itchy scalp and scalp conditions such as dandruff. Tea tree and neem oil have long been used to treat scalp conditions due to their antiseptic and soothing properties.
Neem oil is a wonderful ingredient that has been used for haircare in india for centuries. It has proven benefits for your hair and scalp.
Tea tree is a natural hair conditioner containing enzymes to promote hair growth and also has anti-inflammatory properties that helps to regenerate hair and scalp.
It also has high content of coconut oil and olive oil to replenish and restore the shine, leaving your hair soft and healthy. This is slightly thinner than your usual shampoo as there are no thickening and harsh chemicals, you only need a very small amount.
HOW TO USE
- Directly apply to your hair and lather it up and rinse thoroughly with water.
- You can leave the shampoo on your hair for a few minutes to get the full effect of the treatment.
- To stay natural you can use our conditioners or a vinegar rinse.
- Please keep out of eyes!
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No silicones, parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Hand made in small batches in London, UK
REFILLABLE Tea Tree & Neem Oil Shampoo 300ml - Funky Soap
HOW TO USE
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for upto 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are
Aqua, Potassium Olivate (Olive Oil), Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Potassium Castorate (Castor Oil), Potassium Almondate (Almond Oil), Potassium Neemate (Neem Oil), Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Melaleuca Alternfolia Oil (Tea Tree), Lavendula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Rosemarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (Lemongrass), Geraniol, Limonene,linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol (Within The Essential Oils)