This day cream is perfect for mature skin!
I have been looking for plastic free skincare for mature skin for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly alternatives and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
REJUVENATE NATURAL DAY CREAM
A natural moisturizer and anti aging cream suitable for mature skin. Made with a number of active ingredients including Organic Rosehip Seed oil for skin regeneration and wonderfully nourishing Organic Avocado oil.
- Collagen (non animal) made from brewers’ yeast which can enhance your skin’s elasticity and suppleness. It can also help your skin to retain moisture.
- Organic Rosehip Oil works wonderfully within this anti aging cream. One of the benefits of Rosehip Oil is effective cell and tissue regeneration. In addition it helps to give the cream a rich peachy colour. Also known as Rosa Mosqueta, it is the only oil which contains retinoic acid (vitamin A). This is thought to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils available.
- Organic Avocado Oil contains proteins, unsaturated fats, and omega-3 fatty acids. All of these are highly beneficial for your skin. A natural substance contained in avocado oil is Sterolin. This helps to soften skin and can reduce the incidence of age related spots. Also found are the antioxidants (vitamins A, D and E) to help with skin suppleness and plumpness.
- Evening Primrose Oil has high concentrations of antioxidants, helping to revitalize skin cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals can cause your skin to look tired and damaged. This amazing oil also helps your skin to look healthy by adding moisture and promoting healthy maintenance of collagen. This will assist in improving skin elasticity and the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines. A high GLA content also helps give your skin a youthful lustre.
- Vitamin B3 is also added to this anti aging cream to support skin cell renewal. It’s soothing, anti-inflammatory, and assists in relieving the redness in rosacea. It also helps prevent skin aging and can improve skin elasticity and tone.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Rejuvenate Day Cream 60ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- fair-trade butyrospermum parkii butter*
- persea gratissima oil*
- rosa rubiginosa seed oil*
- oenothera biennis seed oil*
- pseudo collagen (aqua brewers yeast extract)
- hyaluronic acid (aqua sodium hyaluronate phenoxyethanol ethylhexyglycerin)
- glyceryl stearate
- citrus grandis seed extract
- vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- pelargonium graveolans oil*
- boswellia carterii oil*
- naturally occurring d-limonene, citronellol, geraniol, linalol and citral
* denotes organic