This face wash is perfect for mature skin!
I have been looking for plastic free skincare for mature skin for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly alternatives and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
REJUVENATE NATURAL FACE WASH
This Organic Face Wash contains Organic Comfrey and Rose Geranium oils to cleanse and soothe mature skin.
- Organic Rose Geranium essential oil is an additional active ingredient to help nourish your skin. It also improves circulation and skin cell renewal. An additional benefit is that it can oxygenate your facial skin and balance the production of sebum, whilst keeping skin supple. It is especially beneficial for mature skin types.
- Organic Comfrey Glycerol extract helps rejuvenate your skin and keep it soft. It can also promote skin cell regeneration due to the high content of the phytochemical allantoin.
- Calendula Tincture Is a wonderful treatment for facial skin, it can also help to reduce and prevent wrinkles. It also has healing properties which help to stimulate collagen production. This soothes for dry, irritated or sun-damaged skin.
- Organic Glycerin is moisturising and helps to soften and sooth facial skin.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract is extremely rich in vitamin C. This is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your facial skin cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Rejuvenate Face Wash 235ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- potassium sunflowerate*
- potassium cocoate*
- potassium chloride
- potassium citrate
- symphytum officinale root extract*
- pelargonium graveolans*
- citrus grandis seed extract