These reusable sanitary pads are the ultimate zero waste switch you can make in your life! Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 throughout their lifetime! That is a hell of a lot of waste and money!
Switching to reusable is kinder to your skin, your wallet and the planet! Reusable sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes - once you've tried them you'll wish you'd swapped earlier.
These cloth sanitary pads (often called CSP) are made an outer layer of bamboo charcoal fleece, which is super-absorbent, reduces smells and is lovely and soft. Inside the pad is an absorbent layer of microfibre and a layer of waterproof PUL.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the past
- This large set is 26x18cm
- The large set is perfect for heavier days and night time
- Pack of two
HOW TO USE & WASH
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you've used your pads it's a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished and wash them all upto 60 degrees. Please don't use fabric coditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat - air drying is best.
Reusable Sanitary Pads x2 Large Shooting Stars - Baba + Boo
Eve who runs Baba & Boo is an 'accidental businesswoman' and I love what she stands for! "Seven years on and I have stopped about 15 million disposable nappies going to landfill. I love that. Being in business is about making a difference. It has allowed me to stay home with my children and make tonnes of memories with them. But I am so proud of the difference that Baba+Boo makes to this world and we couldn't do it without you."