I absolutely LOVE this night cream from White Rabbit Skincare! Not only does it help soothe and calm any sore, inflamed areas overnight it also firms and improves elasticity in your skin!
I have been using this and honestly it works wonders on how your skin feel! It doesn't leave a layer on your skin and absorbs easily giving a super soft finish!
The other benefit of using this night cream is that £1 from every pot sold is donated to the M.E. Association, this brilliant charity research into and raise awareness about M.E. (or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis – more commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
Rose Flower Distillate - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water - helps encourage vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter - Super antioxidant Mango butter is not only deeply moisturising like Shea and Cocoa but packed full of natural antioxidants which bring skin alive.
- Emulsifying Wax (Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100) - this vegetable-drived emulsifier helps combine water and oils in our products.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, - due to it's high linoleic value, grape seed oil is highly moisturing yet light on the skin.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Jojoba is one of the most important oils in aromatherapy skin care use. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum, and as such makes the ideal moisturising, nourishing and protecting skin base.
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil - Wonderfully anti inflammatory and extremely rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6, Flaxseed (also known as Linseed) is the perfect for inflamed skin or skin suffering from skin disorders
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil - Patchouli has long been used in skin care for its ab
Rose & Orange Night Cream 100ml - White Rabbit Skincare
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."
HOW IT'S MADE
We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates, and none of our products or the ingredients used in them are tested on animals – or ever will be. Many of our products are preservative free, but in those products containing water, we are legally required to use a preservative for safety. The two types of preservatives we do use are broad spectrum, highest grade products which are used in low concentrations, and we always consider natural preservatives – such as Vitamin E – where possible.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter.
- Emulsifying Wax (Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil