This Rosehip and Camellia Day Cream from White Rabbit Skincare is one of my favourite creams yet! It's gentle yet super-hydrating and skin softening cream making it perfect for sensitive skin types.
The combination of Rosehip, Apricot Kernel and Camellia Oils makes this cream soothing, calming and softening, whilst the rose water and rose and lavender essential oils ensure hydration and calming of any inflamed or irritated areas.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
Promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and Emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Very light easily absorbed and rich in Vitamin A to naturally regenerate skin.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil - Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Extracted from the soft fleshy centre of the Apricot stone, this oil is an excellent moisturiser and carrier base. The high content of Oleic acid gives Apricot greater affinity with the skin compared to some other oils which means that it is more easily absorbed
- Rose oil gives a boost to tired, lifeless skin that is need of rejuvenation, and its effect on the emotional system is uplifting, balancing and stabilising.
Rosehip and Camellia Day Cream 30ml - White Rabbit Skincare
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company, based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin."
HOW IT'S MADE
We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates, and none of our products or the ingredients used in them are tested on animals – or ever will be. Many of our products are preservative free, but in those products containing water, we are legally required to use a preservative for safety. The two types of preservatives we do use are broad spectrum, highest grade products which are used in low concentrations, and we always consider natural preservatives – such as Vitamin E – where possible.
Aqua (Deionised water)
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate (Rose Water)
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 (Emulsifying Wax)
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol
- Rosa damascena (rose) oil -
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil -