Organic Rosehip Oil is a wonderful all rounder. One of the best anti aging oils available and superb with numerous skin complaints.
I have been looking for plastic free skincare for all skin types for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly alternatives and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
WHY I LOVE THIS
- It is the only oil which contains retinoic acid (Vitamin A) which is very effective in skin cell regeneration. This helps prevent skin aging and improves skin elasticity. Rosehip Oil also has a high Vitamin C content. This nutrient helps stimulate collagen and benefits your skin with skin brightening properties. This helps give a more youthful, radiant, glowing complexion.
- Organic Rosehip Oil is a ‘dry oil’ with a great consistency. It is a rich amber-gold colour and absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. Rosehip Oil helps to soothe fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth and eyes.
- Numerous other benefits of Rosehip Oil include healing skin damaged by the sun, scars and repairing skin tissue. Conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis can also benefit. Redness and inflammation are reduced.
- This natural oil is great for many skin types including oily, combination, sensitive or mature skin. It helps balance skin with large pores. Rosehip is safe to apply directly to your skin and can be used as an alternative facial moisturiser. Try a few drops at night!
- This cold pressed Rosehip Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, ensuring the highest amount of active ingredients are contained. A good amount of Vitamin E is important as it has antioxidant benefits. A rich linolenic acid content (important skin nutrient) complements this further, promoting healthy skin. The high antioxidant content of Organic Rosehip Oil helps to prevent oxidative stress and the aging process.
- Rosehip seed oil can be used to help with stretch marks both during and after pregnancy. One study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science found that women who used products containing rosehip oil during pregnancy did not experience stretch marks as often.
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
HOW TO USE
- Use mornings and at night, as required
- Press pump twice / pour a little and apply oil to fingertips
- Gently massage onto face where skin requires particular attention
- Allow oil to sink into skin
- Blot off any excess with a tissue
- You can also use on your neck and decolletage
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil 100ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- cold pressed rosa rubiginosa seed oil *
* USDA certified organic.