These bars are made with with the fresh fragrance of Rosemary, mint, sage and palmarosa essential oils. Bain & Savon use their own rosemary infusion from the plants grown in their vegetable garden in Cumbria.
All Bain & Savon soaps are made with 100% natural, vegan ingredients and lovingly made at a soapery in the Cumbrian countryside.
Why I love this!
- Free from preservatives and SLS
- Suitable for vegans and cruelty free
- Made with essential oils
- Palm oil free
- 130g bar
Rosemary Shampoo for Dark Hair 130g - Bain & Savon
- ORGANIC Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Castorate (Cold Pressed Castor Oil)
- Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Glycerine (Naturally occuring in the soap making process)
- Rosemary Leaf Infusion
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Essential Oil
- Cymbopogon Martinii (palmarosa) Essential Oil
Allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
Naturally occuring in essential oils.
How to Use
Comb out dry hair before shampooing. Do not miss this step, especially if you use styling products.
Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Or alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well (this works well for me - mid/long length hair).*
*When using the bars, one thing that is very important is to lather the soap up really well, and to use lots of lather when washing your hair. The most common spot, especially for people with long hair, is at the back of the head. You need to work the shampoo into your hair with water and lather up so that the dirt and extra oils not needed by your hair can be washed away.
If you are used to using normal commercial shampoo and shampoo twice, you will notice that the second wash produces a lot more lather. The first wash is mixing with the dirt and excess oil in your hair so the second wash is working on cleaner hair. The same is true for our shampoo bars. So lather up, once or twice. But please make sure to rinse every single time! And then make sure to use an apple cider vinegar hair rinse!
Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.