This shea bar from Zero Waste Path is my new favourite soap! It smells SO good and leaves your skin super soft! It's lightly scented and creates a lovely soft lather which leaves the skin incredibly soft and moisturised.
The shea butter and coconut oil used in our soaps are pure and organic, in addition to this ZWP soaps are made using the cold process method (this helps to preserve the wonderful properties of the ingredients).
This soap bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush because of it's soft lather!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural!
- No Parabens or Fragrances!
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached paper glued with a plastic-free natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable!
- Hand made in small batches!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Shea Butter Soap Bar 100g - Zero Waste Path
Zero Waste Path Shop are literally amazing! Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio are two people passionate about the environment, the products they make and more importantly that they leave no waste behind! They use 100% renewable energy to make their products and I am SO happy to be a stockist!
"We are personally committed to reducing our negative impact on the planet, and because we sell zero-waste friendly products we also want to reduce the impact of our company. We try to minimise the waste generated by our company in every aspect, and we try to be as transparent as possible!"
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.