This Silk Foundation from Zao is honestly amazing! I've been using it for a while now and I'm so happy I've found a liquid foundation that doesn't cake itself on and then dry out my skin. It's almost like a tinted moisturiser.
It applies really easily and gives a dewy, luminous complexion with full coverage, without leaving a thick layer. Featuring organic sweet almond oil, jojoba and shea butter give this foundation a deep moisturising effect that nourishes dry skin, as well as organic silica contained in bamboo hydrosol.
This foundation has a semi-matte finish and uniform coverage to facilitate long-lasting coverage throughout the day.
Packaged in a glass bottle with a bamboo lid and featuring an easy-to-use pump dispenser, the product is attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, making ZAO makeup both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- 701 suits fair complexions with a neutral undertone
- 702 suits medium complexions with a warm undertone
- 703 suits medium complexions with a cool undertone
- 704 suits medium complexions with a neutral undertone
- 705 suits darker complexions with a warm undertone
- 706 suits dark complexions with a neutral undertone
- 710-712 are from the Ethnic Collection for super fair complexions:
- 710 suits super fair complexions with a warm undertone
- 711 suits super fair complexions with a neutral undertone. This shade can be used to tone down pink undertones.
- 713 suits fair complexion with a golden/yellow undertone.
- 714 suits medium complexion with a golden/yellow undertone.
- Mattifies and balances
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
Net weight: 9 gr
- Full ingredients in the tab below
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Silk Liquid Foundation - Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!