The Soft Touch lipstick collection features an intense matt finish and full coverage. It is easy to apply with a smooth and non-drying finish. This refillable lipstick reduces waste, plastic waste and allows you to pick and choose your colour to refill you bamboo case.
MATT LIPSTICK FEATURES
- Intense matt finish
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
Instructions for use: Can be applied directly to lips, or also by using Zao lip’s brush 156708. For a longer staying power, use a Zao lip pencil to outline the lips before applying. Nourish and protect the lips with Zao Lip Balm Stick 481 or Lip Balm Fluid 050 for a flawless finish, especially in winter as matt lipsticks are a drier format.
Zao beauty tip: If you want to achieve a sophisticated and long-wearing makeup for your lips that lasts all day and night, follow these three steps: use a brush and first apply the lipstick to the outline of your lips by making a thin line that accentuates the fullness of your lips and illuminates it. Then apply the balm. Finally, finish with your lipstick using a brush for perfection.
ZAO MAKEUP CERTIFICATIONS
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Soft Touch Lipstick- Zao Makeup
100% plastic-free makeup that is certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and doesn't contain synthetic chemicals is something we can only dream of. However, Zao Makeup are ticking A LOT of those boxes and it's their range of refillable bamboo makeup has really got me (and all of you) VERY excited!
WHY? Because their range of bamboo and refillable makeup reduce A LOT of plastic waste in an area of our lives that has been impossible up until now! Even though their range is not 100% plastic-free (due to health & safety in the beauty industry) they are striving to find alternatives to plastic and fighting to change how the beauty industry work.
It is so important for me to support brands like Zao, who despite the restrictions they are up against, they are doing everything they can possibly do right now to reduce waste, fight against animal testing and harmful chemicals. Whilst achieving all of these things they are still fighting for change in the industry and I want to be a part of that!