These conditioner bars from Bain & Savon will help you save SO many plastic bottles in your lifetime! Such a simple switch is better for you and the environment as they are natural and don't contain any nasty chemicals!
This solid conditioner bar is perfect for normal hair!
- The first ingredient for this product is cocoa butter! This is great for hair as it helps to ensure natural, healthy oil production on the scalp, which, as a result, helps to minimize dandruff and encourage healthy hair follicles! This is perfect for those who want well conditioned hair!
- This conditioner is also made with grapefruit essential oil which is rich with antioxidants! This is perfect for helping to maintain healthy hair, and for preventing damage!
- The argon oil in this conditioner bar is also perfect as it helps to maintain healthy hair by keeping it supple, soft, and well-nourished.
All Bain & Savon soaps are made with 100% natural, vegan ingredients and lovingly made at a soapery in the Cumbrian countryside.
SWITCHING TO SHAMPOO BARS FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If you're switching to all natural shampoo for the first time check out my blog posts on Why Switch To All Natural Shampoo bars? and Natural Shampoo Bars - Top Tips to Natural Victory!
HOW TO USE
- Begin with wet and washed hair.
- Rub a small amount into your hair and if you have long hair, down the shaft of your hair.
- Massage it in and leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Your hair will feel smooth, soft and look shiny.
WHY I LOVE BAIN & SAVON
- Free from preservatives and SLS
- Suitable for vegans and cruelty free
- Made with essential oils
- Palm oil free
- 105g bar
Solid Conditioner for Normal Hair 105g - Bain & Savon
- ORGANIC Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
- Citrus Paradise (grapefruit) Oil
Allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
Naturally occuring in essential oils.